Monday, August 6, 2012

Cstyles August 2012 Exclusive! Fantasy Face Markings

Well this is my first ever upload to Cstyles as a featured artist! WOOOO! Well this month I have something that I feel the community is lacking so I decided it was a good option for an exclusive for Cstyles. I like fantasy and sci-fi so in the spirit of supernatural I have these four (technically five), fantasy face tattoo markings for your simmies! Head over to Cstyles to download and see full HD pics my prettys◕‿◕!



12 comments:

  1. These are so cool! I'll have much use for 'em! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) This pleased me! Thank you very much. It fits very much :). Definitely will use for your Sims. Famous work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, I love them, and I will definitely use them for my story. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are amazingly well done, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need it very much! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete